Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Call for Participant Members

The bellow is a link to the Slack channel

Best
Marcin

niedz., 11 lut 2024 o 19:30 Marcin Kruglik <marcin.kruglik@xxxxxxxxx> napisał(a):
Hi all,

As a result of the call we have created a slack channel and a matrix room which are now linked.

It would be nice to have as many Participant Members as possible there. We want to improve our communication to at least try to have a single, strong voice in Jakarta EE.

Best
Marcin