Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Working Group Elections - Nominations close on September 15th

Hello Werner,

Apologies as we did not receive your earlier note. Perhaps it went to spam.

We have recorded your nomination and will reach out if more details are required.

Thanks,

Zahra

On 2023-09-13 11:57 a.m., Werner Keil wrote:

Hello Zahra,

Thanks for the reminder.

I already nominated myself for the Specification Committee.

Did you receive my nomination or was it lost in a spam filter like a vote the other day?

Kind Regards,

Werner

On 13.09.2023 17:28, Zahra Fazli via jakarta.ee-wg wrote:

Hello All,

We are writing to inform you that the nomination period for the Jakarta EE Working Group election closes on Friday, September 15th, 2023.

Currently, we are holding elections for the following seats in all three committees i.e. Steering Committee, Specification Committee, and Marketing & Brand Committee.

  • Two seats allocated for Enterprise Members

  • One seat allocated for Participant Members

  • One seat allocated for Committer Members

Kindly forward your nominations ahead of the closing date. Self nominations are welcome.

Thank you,

Zahra

--

Zahra Fazli

Membership Process Lead | Eclipse Foundation