[jakarta.ee-wg] Last chance to complete the Jakarta EE Developer Survey

Dear Jakarta EE Working Group members,

We are closing the 2023 Jakarta EE Developer survey this week!
If you haven't done so already, please take a few minutes to share your perspective on the challenges Java developers are facing, how organizations are using Java, new opportunities, and more.

Our target is to receive 2000 responses this year and we are almost there with 1912 responses so far! You can help us reach this target by participating and also sharing the survey link with your network!

Thank you for your ongoing support,

Shabnam

--
Shabnam Mayel
Senior Marketing Manager, Cloud Native Java | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Jakarta EE | Eclipse Foundation: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration

Back to the top