Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Tooling in Eclipse IDE

Hello,

As Arjan noted, we are working on a language server for Jakarta EE via the Eclipse LSP4Jakarta project.

We have early releases that support a core set of Jakarta EE 9 Web Profile APIs available.  More work needs to be done to support the full set of Jakarta EE APIs including Jakarta EE 10.  Everyone is welcome to join in on the efforts!

An Eclipse IDE plugin for the language server is also in the works with an early version available for testing (see https://github.com/eclipse/lsp4jakarta/tree/main/jakarta.eclipse).

Regards,
YK Chang