[jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Working Group members meeting at EclipseCon 2022

Hello Jakarta EE Working Group members,

For all of you attending EclipseCon 2022, we are very excited to see you soon in person! We also booked a room for the meeting (Semminarraum 5) and will set up a zoom, to give an opportunity to others to listen in.

The key topics are:
  •     The current status of the Jakarta EE Program Plan 2023
  •     The current status of the Narrative around Jakarta EE 11

I have updated our various Committees Calendars, as well as Community Calendar with an invite as well.

See you soon!

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

Join us in Ludwigsburg! EclipseCon 2022 - October 24-27, 2022

Back to the top