[jakarta.ee-wg] Submit a talk for EclipseCon Europe 2019

Hi all,

As many of you know, we have our annual EclipseCon Europe event coming up!

Whether you’re an experienced speaker already or on the path to becoming one, EclipseCon Europe / OSGi Community Event is a great opportunity to tell your story to the community. The program committee has created new tracks and fine-tuned others, so check out the list and plan how you’ll participate!

The conference is October 21 - 24, 2019 in Ludwigsburg, Germany. Early bird submissions are due July 1, and the final deadline is July 15.

Thank you all and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Best,
The EclipseCon Europe Team
--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse