[jakarta.ee-wg] Nov 28th Jakarta EE Working Group call and Jakarta EE Working Group Google Calendar

Hello all,

Please note that our next Jakarta EE Working Group call is scheduled for Wednesday November 28th, 2018, and we are actively working on the Agenda for that call. Do let me know, please, if you have a suggestion for the Agenda or like to provide an update related to Jakarta EE.

Public URL to the Calendar

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">

Public address in iCal format

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/eclipse-foundation.org_e9ki8t2gc75sh07qdh95c8ofvc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

To Integrate calendar

Calendar ID

eclipse-foundation.org_e9ki8t2gc75sh07qdh95c8ofvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many Thanks,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

Avast logo