[jakarta.ee-wg] Starting with Jakarta EE Working Group (WG) monthly calls

Hello to all Jakarta EE Working Group members!

I would like to initiate regular calls for this Working Group, where we can share updates from various committee meetings, raise concerns and have discussions related to Jakarta EE.

You will shortly receive an invite for these calls and the proposed agenda. I am targeting Monday, September 24th for this call.

I would like to invite you to review the agenda for the first call and help me out in providing updates on the call.

Best Regards,
Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

+1.613.295.0105 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube