[jakarta.ee-wg] Acmite requests to join the working group

Hi all,

Acmite would like to join the Jakarta EE working group.

We are a responsible and mature team which have worked on Java EE platform for over ten years. We have a lot of experience in providing reliable IT solutions for biggest companies in China such as “Bank of China”, “Sinopec”.

Nowadays Jakarta EE/Java EE is less popular in China than other counties, we want to promote the Jakarta EE brand in China and dispel their concerns and myth.

Best regards,
Rieon Ke

Back to the top