Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Establishing Jakarta EE working group committees

Thought I'd sent this earlier but apparently not.

On behalf of Red Hat I'd like to make the following nominations:

- Steering Committee: myself, Scott Stark and John Clingan.

- Specifications Committee: myself and Scott Stark.

- Marketing Committee: Cesar Saavedra