And if you look at https://ci.polarsys.org/ that's a dedicated cluster for a WG much like Jakarta EE.
It is up to the EE4J PMC and Eclipse to decide if that's doable and desirable for Jakarta EE / EE4J like e.g. Polarsys already did, but if it is, then every project should have a job there, even if for some branches or stages it may decide to use other infrastructures.

Werner

Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Sa., 2. Juni 2018, 13:49:

I don't think that we should tie projects too tight together just because of the downstream dependencies. GlassFish can go with Jenkins, while Jersey can stay with Travis. You simply need to use this plug https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Maven+Dependency+Update+trigger.

-Markus

From: jakarta.ee-community-bounces@eclipse.org [mailto:jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Werner Keil
Sent: Samstag, 2. Juni 2018 12:08
To: Jakara EE community discussions
Subject: Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Enabling Travis on repositories

There was something at least about Soteria, but after Oracle already gave up on Hudson, I'm sure it won't enable Travis CI to suddenly get a Jenkins like pipeline if that doesn't exist there right now.

There must be integration builds especially if a release cycle close to the JDK nowadays was intended. And if a part like Soteria, Jersey or whatever changes, that has to trigger a new GlassFish build to see, if nothing was broken by that.