[jakarta.ee-community] WildFly Domain Mode in Containers

Hi folks, I would like to share our latest solution for migrating some sort of legacy Java EE applications to containers. The article at the link below describes the concept of the decomposition approach we use for WildFly clusters running in Managed Domain mode.

https://jelastic.com/blog/wildfly-managed-domain-in-containers-auto-micro-clustering-and-scaling/

We know that new projects prefer not to use managed domain mode due to its complexity and issues while running inside containers, but based on the feedback we receive there is a lot of companies that still run legacy Java EE workloads in VMs. So we decided to spend some efforts for sharing our knowledge on building micro clusters as a transition point to the desirable microservices.

Any constructive feedback will be highly appreciated.
Regards

--
Ruslan
CEO @ Jelastic