Re: [jakarta.ee-community] A Composable Platform Over Profiles

Thanks, Arjan.   If JTA already defines CDI compatable @TransactionalScope context and a CDI compatable @Transactional interceptor than what would need to be added to the JTA specification to complete XA support in CDI?   I like the fact that JTA defines how CDI supports XA and I think that is a possible way forward where each specification defines how - if appropriate - it integrates with CDI.  I’m not sure that the Jakarta EE Core should require XA support but that’s a different debate. The important point is that CDI / JTA integration is defined in JTA.   JPA and JAX-RS should be defined the same way (and maybe they are already) as well as JMS, JNDI, etc.