[iot-wg] IoT Developer Survey

All,

We are starting to work on the questions for our fourth IoT Developer Survey. The goal will be to have the survey ready by mid-January.

Below is a link to the survey questions. Please feel free to leave comments on the document or respond via email.  We will also discuss the questions during the IoT WG meeting next week.

 https://docs.google.com/a/eclipse-foundation.org/document/d/1B0nNxzrN7amBEedfcvCF0Hyji0hP0zs7_Gy4QgIQQsM/edit?usp=sharing

For anyone new to the working group, for the last 3 years we have done an annual survey. The results have been very popular with our community and the wider industry. You can see the results of the last 3 years at:
2017: https://www.slideshare.net/IanSkerrett/iot-developer-survey-2017
2016: https://www.slideshare.net/IanSkerrett/iot-developer-survey-2016
2015: https://www.slideshare.net/IanSkerrett/iot-developer-survey-2015

Regards