From: iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Henryk Konsek
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 4:32 AM
To: IoT Working Group mailing list <iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [iot-wg] Introduction

Hi Hanu,

You're more then welcome. Can you tell us what projects will be the main area of your contribution?

Cheers!

pon., 2.05.2016 o 21:36 użytkownik Hanu Kommalapati <hanuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> napisał:

Hi,

I recently joined Eclipse IoT Working Group and wanted to introduce myself to the community.  My name is Hanu Kommalapati and I am an architect on Azure IoT team. Our team builds the infrastructure for enabling IoT applications like IoT Hub as well as pre-configured applications like IoT Suite.  I am excited to be part of this community and looking forward to learn as well as contribute back.

Thanks,

Hanu Kommalapati,

Architect, Azure IoT, Microsoft Corp, Office: 832-252-4409, Cell: 832-866-2784, blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/hanuk