[iot-wg] IoT Unconference on March 10 at EclipseCon

All,

We are planning to host an IoT Unconference on Thursday, March 10 in Reston, VA. This will be the day after the IoT Summit [1] on March 8-9.

I have started an agenda for the Unconference. As in the past, we will start with 10 minute updates from the Eclipse IoT projects. I have taken the liberty of adding the project committers who I believe will be in Reston for the IoT Summit. If you would like to do a project update, please feel free to add yourself to the list.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/Face-to-Face-March10-2016

I'd like to start collecting ideas for the rest of the agenda. Please feel free to add a topic you would want to discuss. We can also try to invite speakers that might be of interest to the group. Please feel free to suggest and I can help reach out to potential speakers.

The past Unconference's have been very successful and a great way to build community. I am looking forward to see you there.

Regards
Ian Skerrett

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2016/iot-summit

--