From: Julien Vermillard <jvermillard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2016-01-15 11:40 AM (GMT+01:00)
Subject: Re: [iot-wg] IoT WG Strategy for 201

Hi,
The marketing program looks fine and aligned with the good work already done the last couple of year.
I would like to add:
Trademarks: Since a lot of confusion exists between Eclipse the foundation and Eclipse the IDE, I would like to see effort on your side on this topic.

Technology: to be discussed within the IoT PMC (which provides the leadership and vision to guide the Project's overall direction and architecture).
IMO I would like to avoid the pitfall of empty shell project like ignite and accept only projects with a code base and a running community.

Also would be nice to have some organisation goals like making progress on CQ process for the IoT projects and all the unanswered questions and how to deal with the embedded runtime or having _javascript_ libs without CLA accepted (which is 90% of the existing Js libs).

Julien

--
Julien Vermillard