De: "Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY)" <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé: Jeudi 17 Décembre 2015 09:12:16
Objet: Re: [iot-wg] Tiaki source and binary available

Hey Regis,

that’s great news! I hope I’ll find some time over the holidays to take a look and maybe try to integrate with leshan client …

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Best regards

Kai Hudalla

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Schöneberger Ufer 89

10785 Berlin

GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

Mobile +49 (151) 54336335

Phone +49 (30) 726 112-145

kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B

Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn