[iot-wg] Eclipse IoT Pavilion at CeBiT

All,

At this year's CeBIT, there is going to be a focus on IoT and a dedicated Hall to host IoT exhibitors. The CeBIT organizers have contacted us to see if there is interest in having an Eclipse IoT Pavilion at CeBIT.

The idea would be to have a number of our member companies showcasing their solutions under the Eclipse IoT banner. Each company would have dedicated exhibit space and branding. The cost of the turnkey exhibit space would be $5000Euro, which if I understand correctly is a very good deal. Attached is more detail about the exhibit space.

Can you please let me know if you are interested in participating with Eclipse IoT at CeBIT. I need to follow up with the organizers before the middle of December.

Thanks
Ian

--

Ian Skerrett