[iot-wg] New project proposal for IoT Software Provisioning

Hi,

This won’t be news for those of you who attended the WG call today, but you will want to check out this new project proposal from Bosch for an open source platform for Software Provisioning: https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/hawkbit

Please make sure to provide feedback on the proposal or to ask to be listed as interested party.
I think hawkBit really is a great step towards opening up the server/cloud side of IoT solutions, and I’m sure we’ll keep making progress on the other aspects, as today’s call clearly illustrated.

Cheers,
Benjamin -

Back to the top