Re: [iot-wg] IoT WG meeting on Wednesday 23

Benjamin,

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to attend this conference call. Can the presentations be made available for everyone, including the people who cannot attend the call?

As input from my side (OSGi Alliance) I would like to point out that there are new activities that this group might be interested in:

- The OSGi keynote at the joint EclipseCon/OSGi Community Event will be given this year by Stefan Ferber, Bosch

- The OSGi Alliance will have an IoT demo at the joint ECE/OSGi CE event and the IoT Playground (first information will go out on Sept 29). Developers are invited to get involved. There will be an SDK available starting October.

- OSGi RFP 174 (https://github.com/osgi/design/blob/master/rfps/rfp-0174-IoT-Requirements.pdf) is the collection of all industry requirements given to the OSGi IoT EG that has had its first (public) meeting on Sept 17. During this last public IoT EG meeting first spec activities have been discussed and assigned. I expect that several people of this group will be working within the OSGi IoT EG as well so that a certain alignment is already in place.

Susan

Dr. Susan Schwarze

ProSyst Software GmbH (part of Bosch group)
Director Standards
Vice President, OSGi Alliance
Aachener Str. 222
50931 Cologne
Germany

www.prosyst.com

https://twitter.com/ProsystSoftware  https://linkedin.com/company/prosyst  https://www.facebook.com/ProSyst.OSGI?fref=ts

Tel. +49 221 6604 411
Fax +49 221 6604-660
s.schwarze@xxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Köln, Register court: Amtsgericht Köln HRB 54586

Executives: Dr. Rainer Kallenbach, Thomas Hott, Daniel Schellhoss, Dr. Dimitar Valtchev