[iot-wg] Eclipse IoT Metrics - August 2015

All,

Please find attached updated metrics for last month.
Noteworthy items in this report are:
  • 4DIAC now has a (great!) website https://www.eclipse.org/4diac that is being monitored together with most of the other Eclipse IoT websites (as a reminder: if you don't see your website there, please get in touch with me so as we can add you!)
  • The Californium/CoAP sandbox is now instrumented, and we can know how popular it is. Last month, 253 different unique IP addresses have been interacted with it.

Thanks
Benjamin –

Benjamin Cabé

Eclipse Foundation