[iot-wg] Eclipse IoT metrics for May and June

Sorry for not sending these earlier. Please find attached our community metrics for the past two months.
As a reminder, you can get all current and past metrics easily from the following wiki page: https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/Community_metrics#Community_reports or by browsing the following Google Drive folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7zXE4eVouYRR2tYZHBZRmdJeUk

Please let me know if you have questions (and thanks to Roger Light for spotting an error in the slides for June!)

Thanks,
Benjamin –