[iot-wg] Generative Software GmbH intends to become Participating Member

Title: email signature

Hi Working Group Members,

We at Generative Software GmbH (Germany) would like to become a participating member in the Eclipse IoT working group. We are an Eclipse solutions member since 2011.

I am looking forward to present our activities in the field of IoT and how we envision collaboration with other projects and members in one of the next biweekly calls.

Cheers,

Marcus

CEO and President

Generative Software GmbH
Cornelia-Schlosser-Allee 15
79111 Freiburg
Germany
www.generative-software.de

marcus.munzert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +49 761 1562051
Fax: +49 761 7043098

www.virtual-developer.com
The efficient use of software development
www.virtual-developer.com/en/newsletter-registration
Subscribe for newsletter!

---

Registered Office: Freiburg/Germany, Court of Registration: Freiburg,
HRB 700862

President: Marcus Munzert, Heinz Rohmer

This message and any attachments to it contain confidential information and are
intended only for the individual named above. If you are not the
named addressee you are hereby notified that you have received this e-mail by
mistake and that you may not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail
and that any such review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mails are not encrypted and cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.

Generative Software GmbH reserves the right to retain all messages. Messages
are protected and accessed only in legally justified cases.

Back to the top