Re: [iot-wg] Eclipse IoT and Open InterConnect Consortium/IoTivity

Nice work, Benjamin :-)

Am 16 Jun 2015 um 15:27 schrieb Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

If you are following the standardization effort being done as part of the Open InterConnect Consortium [1], you might be interested in reading my recent blog post and video on how to interface with OIC devices using Eclipse IoT technology, and more specifically using SmartHome [2] and Californium [3].

Please let me know if you have questions.
Benjamin –