De : Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : jeudi 28 mai 2015 16:40
Objet : [iot-wg] IoT WG Unconference on June 22-23 in Toulouse

Hi,

As discussed during our recent calls, I want to remind you all that the week of EclipseCon France will start with the Unconference [1] during which we will be meeting face-to-face to discuss cross-project topics, hear about new projects, and share roadmaps.

As far as I remember, there will be several participants from Kura, Leshan, Californium, Vorto, Wakaama, etc… but I would also like to remind that the unconference is open to anyone interested in joining us (details to participate at [1]).

I’ve added on the dedicated wiki page [2] a few topics that I know we want to discuss, but please feel free to add your input. We will be putting together an actual agenda closer to the event. FWIW here’s what I've listed in the wiki so far:
  • Presentations and discussions on the following topics (add yours to the list):
    • Open source IoT server
    • Security and Discoverability for IoT
    • BLE in Kura?
    • Vorto
    • Eclipse IoT Demonstrators
  • Dev/hack room
    • TBC (Wakaama/Leshan? Kiaora?)
Please let me know if you have any question, and keep me/this list posted if you plan on attending.

Thanks!
Benjamin –