[iot-wg] Virtual IoT Meetup

Hi,

We have scheduled several presentations for our Virtual IoT Meetup [1] (which you may remember from the webinar series we did in the fall).
We are getting a very positive feedback and lots of people already RSVP'd for the first webinar of this new series which is actually today at 5pm CEST (11am EDT/8am PDT)!

Our next presentations will be:
The IoT Gateway Dream Team: Eclipse Kura & Apache Camel, by Henryk Konsek from Red Hat – today at 5pm CEST / 11am EDT / 8 am PDT
Creating end-to-end IoT applications with Eclipse Kura & Solair IoT Platform, by Davide de Cesaris and Valeria Naldi from SOLAIR – May 14 at 5pm CEST / 11am EDT / 8 am PDT
Practical Operational Intelligence and Fast Time to Value for the IoT, by Brian Gilmore from Splunk – May 27 at 5pm CEST / 11am EDT / 8 am PDT

We will be having other presentations in June, and will do a quick break during the months of July and August. The webinars are all recorded and put on YouTube and on the Eclipse IoT website.

Your help to promote the meetup group and the upcoming sessions will of course be much appreciated. Also, if you would like to present, please contact me.

Thanks!
Benjamin –

Benjamin Cabé

Eclipse Foundation