Re: [iot-wg] Please review the new iot.eclipse.org website

Hi,

Thanks for this new website.

> Le 27 mars 2015 à 15:17, Julien Vermillard <jvermillard@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
> Hi,
> The new look is awesome! Can we copy it for project website? O:-)
>
> For the content, I would remove this page:
> http://198.27.66.207:8090/frameworks

I think it is important to help people to understand the relation between all the projets a good way is to
give a scheme even if it could be perfectible  so i will keep this page.

regards,

Thierry Monteil
Associate professor - HDR
http://homepages.laas.fr/monteil
- research:  LAAS-CNRS 7 avenue du Colonel Roche 31077 Toulouse
  +33 (0)5 61 33 7852, monteil@xxxxxxx
- teaching: Electrical and Computer Engineering, INSA 135 avenue de Rangueil 31077 Toulouse
  +33 (0)5 61 55 9821, monteil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx