+1.613.220.3223
From: Benjamin Cabé
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 8:01 AM
To: IoT Working Group mailing list
Reply To: IoT Working Group mailing list
Subject: [iot-wg] Please review the new iot.eclipse.org website

Dear all,

As many of you know, over the course of the last few weeks we've been working on deploying several updates to the Eclipse IoT website, not only to make the design more "fresh", but also to make it easier for people to understand what Eclipse IoT, access our different resources, and of course learn more about the projects, etc.
The updated website is available at http://198.27.66.207:8090/

Please have a look and let me know your feedback and overall impressions. We would like to deploy the update in production next week.

Thanks in advance!
Benjamin –

Benjamin Cabé

Eclipse Foundation