[iot-wg] Eclipse IoT Days Grenoble - March 30-31

Hi,

After the success of the Eclipse IoT Day 2014 in Grenoble, we are back for a second edition!
Eclipse IoT, together with the University of Grenoble, is organizing two days of sessions and tutorials on March 30-31 with the participation of major IoT players like Orange, ST Microelectronics, Deutsche Telekom, Intel, etc. The program really covers the end-to-end IoT chain, from embedded platforms, to operating systems like RIOT, to using OSGi for Smart Home solutions. We will also learn about the IoT strategy of Intel, or how to test large scale sensor networks.

The program is available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_IoT_Days_Grenoble_2015 and although the event is free as in beer, we kindly ask the participants to register in advance on our EventBrite [1] page to plan the logistics.

I hope to see you there!
Benjamin –

Benjamin Cabé

Eclipse Foundation