Re: [iot-wg-integration] Face to face meeting Feb

On Tue, 2018-02-06 at 08:36 -0500, James Kirkland wrote:
> We are looking at the afternoon of the 19th and then meeting again on the 20th
> for at least half a day.  We can have people break up into groups in the
> afternoon of the 20th.
>
> Does that make sense?

It does to me. However, I would still need a "confirmed" list of participants in
order to set up the meeting rooms accordingly.

@Everyone:

If you would like to use our WiFi for internet access while at our premises, I
will also need a mobile phone number to which we can text you an access code. So,
if you intend to join us on 19th and/or 20th Feb, you can send me your mobile
number via private mail at
kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx.