Re: [iot-pmc] How-to run Zulu Embedded ARM32 on Raspberry Pi

I already tested Eclipse SmartHome on it two weeks ago and I can confirm that it runs nicely.

I couldn’t make out any real different to the OracleJDK in terms of performance and stability.
Which is pretty weird, because the „normal“ OpenJDK builds that you can get for ARM boards is almost unusable (taking minutes to start, having JVM crashes, etc.).

So I wonder what miracle the Zulu guys have achieved here - well done!

Regards,
Kai