Re: [iot-pmc] Tiaki committers

I just checked the GitHub history, there are only a a few commits and an
initial code dump, all made on December 3rd and 4th 2015.

So I would say give it until the end of June (2016) and then initiate
the archive review?! Unless someone took over of course!

Jens

--
IBH SYSTEMS GmbH
D-85235 Pfaffenhofen an der Glonn

Amtsgericht München
Handelsregister Nummer  HRB 197959
USt ID: DE267945175

Office Munich
D 80992 München
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
T +49 89 18 9 17 49 0

to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or pivileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
material from any computer.

Back to the top