[iot-pmc] Eclipse Foundation Board Elections

Dear friends of the IoT,

the Eclipse Foundation Board Elections [1] are already in progress and will be open until Feb 26th 3PM ET.

This year we have a candidate from the IoT Working Group running for Committer representative. If you haven't guessed already, it's "yours sincerely" :-)

So if you are an Eclipse committer and you haven't cast your vote yet you may want to check out my candidate profile [2] and consider helping me to better represent the concerns of the IoT Working Group projects on the Eclipse Foundation's board.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/org/elections/
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/org/elections/candidate.php?year=2016&id=hudalla

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Best regards

Kai Hudalla

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.de

kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn

Back to the top