Re: [iot-pmc] GitHub Issues for Eclipse projects

I would like to be able to use Github issues for some components in Paho, where that is preferred by the component owner.

We have had discussions with the authors of two existing MQTT tools which count Github as home, and the major sticking point in having those tools contributed to Paho was having to move to using bugzilla rather than Github issues.

Ian