[iot-pmc] Reminder: IoT Dinner at EclipseCon tonight

All,

Looks like our IoT dinner tonight is going to be packed! That’s great!
We have a reservation for 20 people so unfortunately we won’t be able to accommodate the few people who signed up in the last day or so. Check out https://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseCon_2015_Dinner_Meetup#Group_1_-_IoT for the up-to-date list. If your name is in the first 20 and you’ve changed your mind for some reason, please update the list to give room to other people.

Our restaurant is Steelhead Brewery (http://steelheadbrewery.com/burlingame/), and we have a reservation at 7.30pm.
There will be shuttles leaving from the Hyatt every 15 minutes so you should plan on being ready for taking a shuttle at around 7.15.

Really looking forward to our meetup!
Benjamin

Back to the top