Re: [iot-pmc] PMC approval for Mosquitto 1.4 release

I mean 1.4. :-)

Wayne

On 02/02/15 08:35 AM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
We generally encourage incubating projects to do <1.0 releases as 1.0 implies a certain level of maturity to the consumer. However, there is no specific requirement to do so, so please push forward with 1.0.

Not confusing the community and avoiding causing undue hardship trumps any concerns that I have with regard to version numbers.

Wayne