Re: [iot-pmc] PMC Approval for Paho 1.1 Release

Thanks Jens :-)

Just to be clear about the unresolved issues. 1.1 has been the default milestone when bugs are raised for a while, so they were all set for 1.1 when opened, even if they weren't actually planned for 1.1. I'll find a better method in future.

Ian