Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Kura 1.0.0 Release

Based on updated review documentation, +1 from me!
Oh and FWIW the paperwork is really not what interests me here, since this is not what will automagically turn an open-source project in a big success :-) I rather wanted to make sure you had a chance to go through the list of expectations for a graduation and assess how Kura was doing in that regard.

Congratulations on everything you’ve done with Kura so far, and good luck with the release!

Benjamin –
_____
Benjamin Cabé

Eclipse Foundation