[incubation] I18n for feature.xml/plugin.xml

I have in mind that one requirement of project graduation is I18N
support. Tried to find that in the handbook, but failed. So first
question: is there a list of requirements on the code and its
functionalities regarding graduation?

2nd: I see that I18N is used for feature.xml and plugin.xml for fields
like:
* vendor
* license
* copyright

Do we really need this? Does Babel really translate the license terms
or copyright messages? The vendor will quite likely also stay the same.

thanks for clarification
Christian

Back to the top