[incubation] Is there a recommended public storage for bigger static files (on an Eclipse server) ?

Hi,

we (as an Eclipse project) have some static files we want to publish:

- Slides (PDF), e.g. New and noteworthy, Migration guide, ...

- HTML help (ZIP), also for previous versions

Is there a recommended storage ?

I see several possibilities:

1. Main project website

            Disadvantage: multiple storage locations in git repositories

(1. uploaded to web repo, 2. copied to www repo by Jenkins job, 3. mirrored on webserver)

2. Download area

            Disadvantage: complicated procedure with Jenkins jobs to copy content

3. Eclipse Wiki

            Advantage: upload is easy to handle

Best regards

Harald