Re: [incubation] How to gain access to Jakarta/ee4j organization and teams in github?

Hi Paul,

Please add your Github ID to your Eclipse Profile. Our github-sync-script will grant you commit access once your account is up-to-date!

https://accounts.eclipse.org/user/edit

Feel free to reach out to me if you are still experiencing issues!

Please note that our sync script runs every 2 hours.

Cheers,