[incubation] Using Swagger on project web site

Hi,

we would like to provide a Swagger UI to some of the HTTP based API we
implement in Hono. This seems to require embedding the Swagger
JavaScript component in the page. I wonder if we are required to create
a CQ for this or if we can simply use it (if the license allows it, of
course).

Is anybody already using this?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht
Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke;
Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic

Back to the top