Re: [incubation] publishing to help.eclipse.org

Hi,

we at Eclipse 4diac do a very simple (unfortunately half manual) trick
we push the eclipse style help to our web-page and using an xslt
transformation translate the outline xml into a navigation bar. With
css we even get a formating that is roughly in line with the web-page
desing. However I would currently not recommend this approach as the
web-page is not as usable as I would like to have it. More php magic
would be needed and this is beyond our capabilities. But if you would
like to use it as start I'm happy to share our current stage.

Alois