[incubation] Website attribution/footer/copyright questions

Hi,

At https://ceylon-lang.org we have the following footer:

I'm pretty sure the trademark is now owned by Eclipse, though I think the copyright remains the same.

Do I have to remove the Red Hat logo?

Do I have to remove the "sponsored by Red Hat" bit?

I'd probably add the Eclipse logo next to the Red Hat one, and say it's sponsored by Red Hat and Eclipse, no?

I think I have to change the trademark part, but do you have equivalent Terms of Use and Privacy Policy that I have to point to?

Thanks.

Back to the top