[incubation] How do we move github repos from our organisation to the Eclipse organisation?

Hi,

As part of the Ceylon move to Eclipse, we have to move our github repos to the Eclipse organisation. I understand we have to delete history, so we'll need to first force-push a blank history to our current repo, delete all branches and tags, and then move the repo from one org to the other, right? Otherwise I don't see how we can preserve the issue list.

Who grants us permission to do that? I assume I need the right permission to move my github project to the Eclipse github organisation.

Thanks, cheers.

Back to the top