[incubation] Modifying the configuration for our Eclipse github repos?

Hi,
We would like to require at least one review of any PRs before merging.  How do we go about making this type of configuration change for our Eclipse github repos?  I've searched the Handbook and I see references to Gerrit, but we're not looking for anything that "elaborate".  Just a simple Protection update to require a review before merging.

Thanks,
Kevin
Eclipse MicroProfile

Back to the top