Re: [incubation] Pushing on Eclipse repository

Send a note to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx

Wayne

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Rémi Druilhe <remi.druilhe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to push some code, for the initial commit, but it seems I don't have the rights to do that. I get the following error when pushing on the master branch.

remote: fatal: Unable to create temporary file '/home/data/git/sensinact/org.eclipse.sensinact.gateway.git/objects/pack/tmp_pack_XXXXXX': Permission denied
error: pack-objects died of signal 13

My user.name and user.email are well defined (like defined here : https://wiki.eclipse.org/Git#Your_Git_identity_at_eclipse.org).

Anyone have a solution?

Thanks,