[incubation] Next Step and release process

Hey, the Project JNoSQL has been moved to Eclipse Foundation with success.

I have a few questions:

  • Once the code was moved to I cannot create an issue in a GitHub tools. Are should we either create new issues and move the older?

  • The process allows me to release a new version of the incubation process. Can I also release public the version in the maven? If yes, does Eclipse provide any server repository to do that? If not, can I use the maven central?

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

Back to the top