[incubation] CQ for JMeter plugin

Hi,

I wrote a JMeter plugin for the Hono project. This imports and uses/extends some classes from JMeter_core (https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.jmeter/ApacheJMeter_core/3.2).

It is written to be used inside a typical JMeter 3.2 installation, which includes more 3rd party stuff as the pure JMeter_core. My question is now if it is enough to just give the source code from JMeter_core into the CQ process?

Or do I need to check which 3rd party dependencies/jars inside the JMeter installation are at least necessary to run the simplest variant of the JMeter plugin together with JMeter and give them also  as source (which might be really complicated).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Marc Pellmann

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

INST/ECS4

Schöneberger Ufer 89-91

10785 Berlin

GERMANY

marc.pellmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B

Executives: Dr. Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn

Back to the top